Sunday, July 19, 2009

Book Report at 5

Goose read his first Magic Tree House book, Dinosaurs Before Dark. I am so proud of his reading as anyone who knows me can tell you. I talk about it nonstop. I can't help it though, I love the fact that I catch him reading all the time. I read the Magic Tree House books with Squirt, and we loved them. I think Goose likes them too! (I hope so since I just checked out four more from the library). Here is his first book report. I typed all but the little note at the bottom!

Alec’s First Book Report
Dinosaurs Before Dark- Magic Tree House #1
7/19/2009

This book is about Jack and Annie. They went in a tree house. They found it in the woods. Books. They found books inside the tree house. And one of the books had dinosaurs in it. Jack wished he could see a dinosaur. Then Jack saw Pteranodon. The tree house started spinning because Jack wanted to go to the age of dinosaurs. They were at the age of dinosaurs. Annie pet the Pteranodon. Jack was scared. They saw a Triceratops and it was nice. They also saw a huge duck billed dinosaur with lips of a duck. Then a T-rex came. Everyone was scared. Jack left his pack on the hill and the dinosaur book by his pack. Every time the Tyrannosaurus Rex was almost at the top of the hill, the Pteranodon saved Jack and Annie saved his life because it was her idea for the Pteranodon to get Jack. They made it home. They found a medallion with a M on it. They are going back to the tree house tomorrow.

Checked by MOM.

Mom , I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment