Friday, June 5, 2009

Better Late Than Never Daybook

For Today...June 5, 2009

Outside my window...sunshine. It is a beautiful day with low humidity.

I am thinking...of how cute Goose was at his first swim meet. He swam freestyle and backstroke and received two 4th place ribbons. Mr. Tony, his swim teacher, would be proud.

From the learning room...Reading and Art. Goose has been sick most of the week so we haven't been on a schedule. He loves to read so we've read a few books. I found this book by Tomie DePaola. The book shows the different art of Pablo and Henri, two artists most of us will recognize. I found some pictures online of Picasso and Matisse to see if Alec could distinguish between the artists, then Alec picked his favorite style and we tried to create our own picture.

I am thankful for...my family. I am so blessed to have these people with me daily. I truly believe they are gifts and I hope that I show them how special they are each and every day.

I am wearing...a cute little outfit that I just spilled Diet Coke all over.

I am hoping...that I get rid of this cold I have had all week. I feel horrible!

I am praying...with my husband a few times a day and it is bringing us even closer. I love that he initiates most of these prayers.

Around the house...the three little ones are happily playing. We're waiting for Dad and Squirt to come home.

One of my favorite things...puzzles. I have been working on a 1000 piece puzzle this week and I'm almost done. The puzzle is of one of my favorite things ever...SNOOPY.

A few plans for the rest of the week...my cousin will come stay tonight so her parents can celebrate their wedding anniversary with just the two of them. I'm also going to dinner with three great friends-Cindy, Terese and Carter. We are celebrating Terese's birthday. Tomorrow we have a wedding and then Sunday we head to Austin to celebrate a graduation. It's a full weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Kobra's first trip to the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment