Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Daybook~ September 8, 2009

For Today: September 8, 2009



Outside my window...It is raining. It is still hot though and will be until November.



I am thinking...that I need to be a better wife and mom.



I am thankful...for the long weekend. I loved relaxing with my family and getting extra time with the school kids.



From the kitchen...this should be a good week. We have a menu planned and have stocked the refrigerator with the necessary items for a great week of meals. NO eating out until Saturday.



Living the Liturgical Year at home...Today is the Nativity of our Lady. We'll be celebrating this on Thursday with a Super Saints birthday party for Our Lady. A friend and I went over the church calendar and have some great ideas for the next month. The kids were happy to hear that Super Saints was starting this week. CCE starts for Squirt this week. I am praying for a great teacher for him so he can learn both at home and with his peers at church.



I am creating...more plans for Super Saints. There are so many awesome Saints celebrating their feast days this Fall. What I want more than anything is for my children to realize that they can become Saints and that these Saints are their friends and watching over them.



I am listening to...Goose throw a fit because I won't let him have Lucky Charms for a snack. He already had a huge piece of pumpkin bread and is pissy over my refusal to give in to his whims.



To be fit and happy... I have finally changed up my workout routine. I love bodypump, but I am loving my new cardio even more: bodystep and body combat. Now if I can just see some results!



I am wearing... my workout clothes. I don't know how the day escapes from me. It seems we run from one place to another before I have a chance to change.



I am hoping...that is doesn't rain this Saturday for Baby Hulk's party.



One of my favorite things... Anvil. I love this place and could spend quite a bit of money here!



A few plans for the week...
  • last night, we went to Warehouse Live and saw the Dandy Warhols.
  • swim lessons every day for Baby Hulk. He is doing such a great job!
  • Super Saints
  • Baby Hulk's birthday party
  • haircuts for the boys..all four of them!
On keeping home... Lots of cleaning this week-before and after. We have kids coming over on Saturday so I don't want to clean too much! Sunday will be the real cleaning day for me.


A picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment