Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby

There wouldn't "Life in the Men's Room" without the head of this household. And today, January 21, we celebrate the man that made it possible for me. Happy Birthday, Baby! I wish I had something as awesome as last year, minus me stumbling drunk, planned for you, but I don't. I'm sick, getting worse by the minute, and tired. The sick will pass and so will the tired, soon I hope. And while we still won't party like rock stars, for which I am sure you are grateful, I promise a great celebration. Until then, I offer you my love, my devotion, a three day trip to the Senior Bowl, a clean house and gaggle of kids. You are the love of my life, and I am so grateful you were born today.

If you aren't feeling much love though, take a look back and remember how sweet I was when I gave you 40 reasons. Then remember you are leaving me with FIVE kids while you go watch football.

1 comment:

  1. no joke, i was JUST thinking "isnt lances birthday coming up?"
    hahaha:)
    tell him happy birthdayyy!
    im sick too nicole!
    ive had a fever since wednesday!
    feel better!

    ReplyDelete