Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Daybook- August 4, 2009

Outside My Window~ Sunny and Humid. It is just so muggy. I don't want to complain, but it is really miserable again.

I am listening to~Baby Hulk and Kobra yell back and forth at each other. I love this. It's as if Mason completely understands what Kobra is saying.

To Live the Liturgy~Super Saints this Friday. We have had to cancel the past two meetings due to a bout of pink eye in our house. Everyone is healthy this week, so we are having our friends over. Today is the feast day of St. John Vianney. Squirt and I are going to our church to see a production of his life. We'll focus on SJV in Super Saints as well, making cards for our priests telling them how much we appreciate them. I've been talking a lot about confession with Goose. He is really intrigued by the sacrament.

To Be Fit and Happy~ I have decided I need to change up my workout routines. I need something different with my cardio. I am not a huge fan of change, but I don't feel like my workouts are doing anything for me.

I am thankful for~ our smoker and Pete's Fine Meats. Michael, who runs Pete's, is the greatest guy around. He is so helpful and provides the best meat in Houston.

From the kitchen~ Goose wants to make blueberry pie and pumpkin bread. Nobody is complaining. Maybe that is why my workouts don't seem to be doing anything right now.
I am wearing~a blue skirt and white shirt and my new diamond L pendant!

I am thinking~ that I never want to send my kids to school. EVER

From the learning rooms~ We continue reading Magic Tree House books which is a great way to work in some geography. I guess I need to slow down a little if Goose is about to go from 1 1/2 hours of school to 7 1/2 hours of school soon. He won't know what hit him.

I am praying~ for patience, more on that later.

On keeping home~ I want to always make sure the house is truly a home and that we are always loving and making good memories here. I've got the cleaning thing down, I need to focus on the other a bit.

One of my favorite things~ grandparents that live in town.

A picture thought I am sharing~everyone knows I make my oldest two kids dustbust after they eat. Now Baby Hulk wants in on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment