Thursday, November 19, 2009

Killing Myself To Have a Better December

I just asked Baby Hulk if he wanted to watch Word World. Is that bad? We have been running around since 7:15 this morning, and I just want a few minutes to myself. I am so flipping tired and still need to shower from my morning workout. I was trying to sit down and check email, but he wouldn't stop chattering so I made him an offer of television.

I'm so tired because I am on a mission to finish all my Christmas shopping by Sunday. I had a short list today, but it still took until 1:00 p.m. to finish my list. I was so excited and decided to make another list to see how much I have left to do. Big mistake. I haven't done as much as I thought I had. We buy gifts for so many people and certain people are pretty difficult so even though I am crossing people off my list, the list doesn't seem to be getting any shorter. Then there are the gifts I need Lance to pick up for me. He's had a busy week, so his list just keeps getting longer.

I am rewarding my kids with a playdate tomorrow with the twins. They will need it because they are going shopping again once we pick up Goose and Squirt from school. I think it might be a pizza night!

No comments:

Post a Comment