Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Attitude

Don't you wish you had the attitude that the miners trapped in Chili have? Don't you just feel like the biggest LOSER when you think of how hard your life is when these men are trapped for days on end with the best attitude ever? I know things are relative, and we all have it hard in different ways. My rough times are not lessened because they aren't catastrophic in nature, but the reality is that so many people have it so much harder than we do here in the United States. How I wish we, myself at the top of the list, could stop the whining and just praise God for the gifts we have. Be thankful for our life instead of finding something to bitch about on a daily basis. I don't know how these men kept their spirits up, but they did and hopefully, we can all learn something from them. I want to sing praises to God for the gift these men have shown us, because truly they are a gift of hope to us all. I pray they are all returned safely to their families as soon as possible. Last check, half were up!

No comments:

Post a Comment