Saturday, May 8, 2010

Surprise!

Brian just finished his Master's Program in Architecture. It's been three long years. He has put so much time and energy into this program, I would get tired just hearing about everything he was doing. Honestly, I don't remember working that hard during college or law school. We are so proud of Brian and wanted to be with him to celebrate this moment. SO...we surprised him and flew to Chicago last night. It's a quick trip, (we leave Sunday morning at 8 am) made even shorter with the three hour flight delay we had. We arrived as everyone was about to get ready for bed. I can't believe we managed to surprise him! Congratulations Brian! We love you and are so proud of your hard work!


Saying goodbye. Goose came home early from school. (I always take pictures of the boys before we leave and look at them the whole time I'm gone.)


I think the surprise is on us. At least we weren't sitting on the tarmac.

Surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment