Friday, November 12, 2010

Inventory

It would seem that I am having a baby on December 17th, 2010. That means that as of now at 6:40 pm, November 12, 2010, I have less than five weeks before birth. (I obviously won't be shopping on the 17th for anything.)

Let's see what we have for little girl so far: bathing suit and cover-up that were passed on by another mom, nightie, ballerina socks, beautiful outfit (past three items from Stacy), one ACDC onesie for the summer, a Snoopy onesie for next Halloween, and a pair of gold ballet shoes the BH picked out for his little sister. Basically, I have nothing. Add that to the lack of Christmas presents I have so far, and I feel pretty screwed right now. I might need to get moving on getting our little girl some clothes, especially her homecoming and Christmas outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment