Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boys and Cars

Squirt is obsessed with cars, has been for years and is now passing on that love to the little boys. Today, I had to take everyone to the doctor with me and all I heard the entire time I was driving was "look, a Honda", "there's a Chevy", "a Cadillac" and so on. Squirt is so proud of himself for teaching his brothers how to recognize cars.

He started slow teaching them about sports cars. Ferraris, Porsches and Bugattis. The boys are even learning where these cars are made. Of course, it drives him crazy when the kids come home telling him that they saw four Ferraris AND a Bugatti. (I don't even know what that damn car looks like!) When I asked him why he gets so upset when they think they see a certain car, he just said that he wants them to be accurate. I can't say I blame him. Hopefully, they will all realize that a sports car is not in any of their futures until they are buying it themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment