Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Insomnia

Is there anything worse than not being able to sleep? I know there is, but right now with my entire house sleeping, I could not be more uneasy. It's early for me and Lance to be thinking about sleep, but lately one of us has been passing out by 10:30 pm. A sign maybe that we are wearing ourselves out a bit. My body is tired and my mind is racing nonstop. Thinking about Goose's upcoming birthday, the past year and being depressed, school, and then the other stuff that just creeps in and keeps me awake. It was this week last year that I called Paul while he was in France to talk about all the things racing in my head because I knew he would understand and calm me down. He did, as usual. How I wish it wasn't too late to call right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment