Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Daybook~Alleluia!

For Today...April 4, 2010

Outside my window...another beautiful day. How I wished the weather stayed like this in Houston for more than one month. I'm a realist, I know that by the end of the month, I'll be miserable, but for now, we'll enjoy this weather as much as we can.

I am wearing...my pj's.

I am listening to...my husband chat with me.

I am praying...in thanksgiving for Easter and it's meaning. When I think of how undeserving I am, I get scared, but I know how much God loves me. This last week shows me time and time again. I'm also praying for continued peace, my husband, my children, and friends in need.

I am thankful for...God's love and mercy.

From the kitchen...one word: healthy! I have no menu, but will fix that tomorrow. The candy leaves Tuesday morning with the garbage. My diet can't take holiday sweets.

On keeping home...So I didn't really follow my plans for last week, but did manage to clean the house Saturday while waiting for the Vigil Mass. I decorated for Easter, and love how the house looks right now.

To live the liturgy...It's Easter! There are 50 days to celebrate this wonderful holiday. We made a paschal candle for our family that we'll continue to light throughout the season. The middle boys received some Easter books in their baskets so we have lots of reading to help us through the season. (I made a huge Amazon purchase in February that will see us through the season.)

Kobra...has a new nickname: Boss Hog. He is just a little shit. I know nobody will ever take him because he is so mean. People smile at him, and he gives them a crappy look.

To be fit and happy...do I have time to double my workouts?

I am hoping...that I can force myself to relax soon.

One of my favorite things...Holy Week Masses. Yes, they are long, but they are beautiful. I love everything about these masses.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
  • lunch with Marivi for her birthday
  • two field trips with Goose, one at the zoo where the other boys can join us
  • dr's appt
  • swim lessons
  • Old 97's!!
  • Party on the Lot at church
  • Birthday party for the boys

A picture thought I am sharing...


The boys after church

Yay, Butler! The boys are ready to kick Duke's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment