Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Old 97's


Our prom pose

I realize the top pictures are essentially the same picture, but I couldn't decide which picture I liked the best. So you're stuck looking at two pictures of me and my Baby. I call Kobra the baby, but Lance is my first Baby. Always!

The Old 97's concert did not disappoint. I loved the venue, and the band was awesome. Period. We even sat with Denise and Wally, longtime fans of my hubby's show. Denise brags about her sons and grandson as much as I do, so we got along really well! I can only say that when we have another kid, Rhett is on the short list for names. I don't think we're having another kid, but just in case, we are covered with another boy name. My only complaint of the night was that they didn't play my favorite song.

Denise and Wally

For You, Chel!

1 comment: