Sunday, March 21, 2010

HOW???

I had one more post for today, as if I needed to write anymore. It was going to be about how Squirt and I went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid and loved it. What's even better, he chose me to go to the movie with over Lance. Ha! Then, I walked into his room to find a toy and it was a mess. As I checked out the mess, I saw his glasses. THEY. ARE. BROKEN. AGAIN. And he doesn't even wear his glasses anymore unless his contacts are bothering him, which is never. HOW, I asked, did this happen? Why weren't they put away? How is it that he can break his glasses more than twice a year, every year since he was six? I finally see the good part of the most recent miscarriage : I can have a XANAX. God knows I need one because I am livid. I think he's happy he's at CCE at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment