Sunday, March 21, 2010

Judgement

Here it is...the real me. The one that is completely judgemental of others. On Friday, all these people found out that their Lenten obligations were set aside due to the Solemnity of St. Joseph falling on a Friday. The celebration takes precedence over fasting. Yay! I was happy since I was going to Double Daves and that meant I could feast on something other than cheese pizza. BUT, I actually took the time to celebrate St. Joseph last Friday. I have yet to hear any other stories of certain people doing the same. It drives me crazy, like everyone thinking going to Mass on Ash Wednesday is the end all, but then they don't fast that day and they miss every Mass during the Triduum.

Of course, being the judgemental one, I probably need the prayers of St. Joseph more than anyone else. Except maybe Pelosi who referenced the wrong feast day on Friday. Does anyone see Confession in my near future? Yes, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment